Garofalo Organic Pasta Variety Pack, 6 x 500g
Variety pack of Garofalo Italian pasta made from 100% organic durum wheat.
- Penne Ziti Rigate, 2 x 500g - an excellent versatile pasta. The angle of the cut end makes a large surface area for sauce to fall into and be drawn up the tube which means that are great for pairing with thick tomato sauces, meat sauces, chunky vegetable sauces and thick cream sauces.
- Fusilli, 2 x 500g - the spiral shaped design of fusilli pasta makes them perfect for holding chunky sauces, from rich meaty sauces to the simplest tomato sauce. Also works well in a fresh pasta salad.
- Casarecce, 2 x 500g - originating from Sicily and typical of Central Southern Italy, casarecce pasta is shaped like a very narrow, twisted and rolled tube. Best served with chunky vegetable sauces and thick cream sauces.
Italian pasta maker Garofalo has been making high quality pasta since 1789 in Gragnano, the birthplace of pasta in Italy. Pasta is simply made with water and durum wheat semolina. Garofalo only use high quality organic durum wheat semolina resulting in a consistent, high quality pasta, which is a pleasure to eat every time!
Country of Origin: Italy
- Made from 100% Organic Durum Wheat
- Penne Ziti Rigate, 2 x 500g
- Fusilli, 2 x 500g
- Casarecce, 2 x 500g
- 6 x 500g
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Brand: Garofalo
- Type: Pasta
- Weight: 6 x 500g